Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Real Wild Child!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Exciting news on Joan's site. The Joan Jett Video Anthology REAL WILD CHILD is almost ready for release!
    I just pre-ordered mine and I can not wait!!

    Especially to see Cherie Currie and Joan Jett together LIVE in 2001 doing Cherry Bomb!
    I know it sounded great and now I get to see the performance!
    How CCool is that?!?!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 30, 2003 12:06 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus Dude, We must have been surfin Joans site at the same time. I was just ready to post about the DVD , but you were ahead by a nose [img]wink.gif[/img]
    You Da Man.... Peace...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Good morning gang~ Hey guys and gals, I just pre-ordered mine as well. I cannot wait to get my hands on this item. Oh yes btw ~ I'm backkkkkkkkkkk. Hahaha... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 01, 2003 08:04 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic